- Before any assistance is given, all writers, free-lance and assigned, must provide the SMPTC with:
- Name of journalist/photographer
- Mailing address
- Telephone number/fax number
- Brief biographical sketch
- Tear sheets of works not more than 2 years old
- Two editorial references (name, publications, telephone number)
- The writer must provide the following information:
- Name of targeted publication(s)
- Arrival date, length of visit, departure date
- Types of activities of special interest
- Focus of the story
- The SMPTC will assist in obtaining rooms and entrance fees to attractions for writers with commissioned work. It is up to the individual property to decide if services will be complimentary or at a reduced rate.
- Costs incurred by family members/friends traveling with a travel writer will be paid for by the writer.
- Writers must give the SMPTC at least two weeks' notice before their arrival.
For more information, please contact:
St. Martin Parish Tourism Commission
110 North Main Street
Breaux Bridge, LA 70517